Do Not Let A Motor Vehicle Accident Shatter Your Life
Even if you are a safe, courteous driver, you can go from an everyday motorist to a motor vehicle crash victim in a heartbeat. After that point, life can seem an overwhelming tangle of pain and financial pressure. Brian J. Levy & Associates, P.C., with offices in the Bronx and Long Island (Syosset), has focused our law practice on personal injury for more than 15 years. We have secured multimillion-dollar verdicts for victims injured or killed in a variety of situations.
Our lawyers have the experience to successfully pursue personal injury claims in complex circumstances. Our lead attorney will handle your case from start to finish. He will answer your calls and questions promptly. He has handled more than 1,500 cases and is willing to work with clients from across the tri-state area.
Not All Types Of Accidents Are The Same
Our firm handles all types of motor vehicle accident claims, and our background in specific types of collisions assists us in countering surprisingly common defense tactics such as:
- Claiming a simple “I’m sorry” exchanged between drivers provides evidence of fault in car accidents
- Leaning on stereotypes of motorcycle riders as unsafe motorists when the motorcyclist may have been catastrophically injured by the other party
- Exploiting the complexity of truck accidents to cast doubt on the injured car driver’s lack of responsibility for the crash
- Inaccurately claiming a pedestrian was texting while walking in traffic, relieving the driver of the vehicle that hit the victim of fault
- Using Uber and other ride-hailing service’s complex insurance and contracting policies to avoid paying for your injuries as a passenger
As you can see, each type of motor vehicle incident has different challenges when negotiating an insurance settlement or pursuing a claim in civil court. Our firm has handled dozens of cases involving each kind of wreck and can outthink and outflank the other side with strategies that will get you the compensation you deserve.
Choose A Lawyer With The Real Experience You Need
Trust the firm with more than $25 million in compensation recovered for clients. Brian J. Levy & Associates serves individuals throughout the New York City area, as well as the tri-state region. To set up a free case consultation, call our Syosset office at 516-496-1777 or our Bronx office at 718-423-0757 today or email us.