Hire Brian. Get Brian.
Construction Accident Injury Cases
Construction sites, despite the implementation of stringent safety laws, remain some of the most dangerous work sites in the country. Employees and contractors are exposed to potential hazards on the job such as:
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Trench collapses
- Crane collapse and malfunction accidents
- Falls from roofs and openings in floors
- Falling tools and equipment
- Slip-and-fall hazards
- Fires and explosions
- Electric shock
Brian J. Levy & Associates, P.C. works with construction accident victims in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. We can explain your rights, both as an employee and a private citizen, and help you get the funds needed to pay for your current and ongoing care needs.
Is Workers’ Compensation Enough To Cover All My Expenses?
If you are an employee injured at a construction site, you are likely covered by workers’ compensation. Workers’ comp can be extremely useful in financing immediate injury treatment and rehabilitation. In some cases, it can also assist with vocational retraining. When you accept workers’ compensation for your injuries, you give up the right to sue your employer.
However, your injury may have multiple factors, some of which were not under your employer’s control. In this case, you should talk to a personal injury attorney about pursuing a lawsuit against:
- Vendors or subcontractors whose negligence caused the accident
- Manufacturers of defective equipment contributing to your injuries
- Independent safety inspectors who overlooked injury hazards
- Property owners who didn’t advise your crew of safety problems
Reach Out Today To Learn More
Our firm can help you navigate the complex world of workers’ compensation claims and pursue personal injury lawsuits for construction accidents. To schedule a free introductory appointment, call 718-423-0757 or use our online contact form. We have offices in the Bronx and Long Island.