Hire Brian. Get Brian.
Choosing The Right Personal Injury Attorney For Your Case
In the tri-state region surrounding New York City, you have many personal injury law firms from which to choose. It can be intimidating to try to select the right one to represent you. Brian J. Levy & Associates offers tri-state residents a powerful blend of experience, focus and recognition in the world of personal injury law. Founding lawyer Brian J. Levy has more than 15 years of experience representing accident victims, and our firm has represented more than 1,500 cases. We approach cases with in-depth analysis of the evidence and aggressively pursue the strategies most likely to lead to a fair settlement or award at trial.
We work with clients in accident situations that include:
- Motor vehicle accidents — including car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall and trip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool injuries
- Injuries resulting from the use of defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death claims
- Construction site mishaps
Who Is The Best Lawyer To Handle My Accident Claim?
When reviewing a potential personal injury law firm, you will want to be able to answer the following questions about how it operates:
- How much experience (years of practice and number of cases) do the attorneys have in personal injury law?
- What are some representative case results from the firm?
- Has the law firm handled cases like mine?
- Will the attorney I work with travel to see me for meetings if I cannot get to the office?
- Does the firm work on a contingency basis – meaning I pay fees for their services only if they win compensation for me?
- Are they willing to handle all negotiations on my behalf?
It is important to ask the right questions of potential legal representatives. Poor selection of an attorney could cost you tens of thousands of dollars in compensation, if not much more.
Call Today To Start Working With Our Firm
Our firm has secured $25 million in compensation for our clients. Call our office at 718-423-0757 to have an experienced personal injury lawyer work with you to file your lawsuit. Or you can email us to set up a free appointment. If we cannot recover compensation for your case, you owe us nothing.